This is the second MBS leadership event we have conducted and last year’s workshop was excellently received by those in attendance. To be led by Diana Renner and Andrew Stevens from the MBS Team of Executive Leadership experts, this year’s workshop will be rich in dialogue, highly experiential and practical in exploring key strategic themes such as:
- What will our school look like in the future and how do we influence this as education business professionals
- What are the key disrupters and how is the landscape shifting?
- How do we navigate the unknown with agility and growth mindset?
- Getting out of the tactical doing and into strategic thinking
- How can we influence thinking and decision making with a diverse stakeholder base?
This will be an exciting full-day workshop opportunity for all CEBA and ASBA members to collaboratively discuss the big picture of navigating our collective school’s futures. This event is open to CEBA and ASBA members.
The event has been heavily subsidised by the two Associations together with our three sponsors. We are grateful to ASBA National Strategic Partner Camp Australia, CEBA Gold Sponsor CompNow and our host for the day Westpac for their support of the event. We see this as an important part of our professional development program calendar and due to this and with a registration capacity, those registrants who withdraw late may be charged an additional fee.